I am going to be donating £10 from the sale of every print that I sell between now and the end of 2017 to the Wave 105 Cash For Kids. This is a charity that helps disadvantaged, vulnerable and disabled children in our society. Please help me to raise as much money as I can as part of the Wave 105 1000 Faces appeal. Thank you very much (if you would prefer to not be named as a purchaser then please let me know and I will put anonymous donor).
- £10 donated by Nigel Barker, thanks Nigel.
- £10 donated by Stephanie Keane, thanks Stephanie.
- £30 donated by Ruth Wade, thanks Ruth.
- £10 donated by Krister Jones, thanks Krister.
- £10 donated by Carol & Kim Francis, thanks to you both.
- £10 donated by Kléber Chapon, thanks Kléber.
- £10 donated by Marita Jones, thanks Marita.
- £10 donated by Joanne Loft, thanks Joanne.
- £10 donated by Anonymous, many thanks.
- £20 donated by Pauline Crewdson, thanks Pauline.
- £10 donated by Ann Dennis, thanks Ann.
- £30 donated by Alex Tomkins, thanks Alex.
- £20 donated by Graham Atwell, thanks Graham.
- £10 donated by Artur, thanks Artur.
- £10 donated by Dave Hulin, thanks Dave.
- £20 donated by Paul Marwood, thanks Paul.
Please make sure you continue to scroll down to see all of the information regarding delivery and dedications etc.
Welcome to my website. Here you will find genuine Washington Green prints from my own personal collection. As a Washington Green artist I am given 3 unframed copies from each print release and these I am offering for sale through this website. They are signed by me, numbered and come with the Washington Green certificate of authenticity.
If you wish to contact me regarding collection of prints, to discuss prices, or if you have any queries at all then please don't hesitate to get in touch via the Contact Us page.
Feel free to read the useful information below before proceeding to the store to browse my collection of personal prints.
We only deliver to a UK delivery address, postage for this service is £20 and this will be added in during the checkout process. All of our products are shipped via Parcelforce 48 hours, which is a fully trackable and signed for on delivery service. Parcels are usually posted Monday to Wednesday to avoid potential damage in postal depot storage over weekends. Please inform us if you have any special delivery requests and we will endeavour to meet your expectations. We are now pleased to announce that we will also post to the Channel Islands. However this service will not be covered in the usual £20 postage costs so please contact us BEFORE placing your order. This will ensure that we can get you an accurate quote for the postage.
Once we have shipped the item to you we will email you the tracking number provided to us by Parcelforce.
Personal Dedications / Sketch
When you purchase one of the prints then Paul will include a personal dedication and/or sketch (in his landscape style) with your item. If you wish to do this then either write your request in the comments section on the checkout page, or alternatively you can email Paul directly to discuss your ideas via the contact page.